VITRONIC is an international provider of machine vision camera systems to a wide range of industries, including government agencies which are used for traffic monitoring, logistics and manufacturing. VITRONIC’s head office and development center are in Germany, supported by subsidiary companies located in key global markets. To further develop our growing low-volume, high-value, tender-based business, we are seeking a
About the Job:
The technician is responsible for various tasks in support of the company, both in-house and on-site (travel). The position includes extensive hands-on work, including but not limited to the assembly, installation, testing, and troubleshooting of machine vision equipment, primarily in the logistics industry. Successful candidates will have experience in hands-on mechanical and technical disciplines of work, as well as knowledge of PCs and PC hardware/software.
This position is offered at our Atlanta based office, but will include travel (up to 65%) to job-sites in the United States.
- Test, troubleshoot, assemble and install machine vision equipment
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in technical field
- Ability to travel within the United States
- Extensive mechanical experience
- Electrical knowledge: able to read wirig diagrams, test/troubleshoot electrical wiring and solder electrical connections
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication and time management skills
- Willing to work in a (sometimes) physically-demanding environment
- Able to learn new tasks quickly and sometimes on-the-job
- Understanding of PC configuration and installation
· Health, dental, and vision coverage- company pays 90%
- Retirement plan - simple IRA with competitive options
- Short Term Disability
- Paid vacation and sick days
Beth Huff is looking forward to your application. Please indicate your earliest possible starting date and your desired salary.
Phone: (502) 266-2699 x 201