From pioneer to technology leader in machine vision: With high-tech products and a team distinguished by its passionate dedication, the VITRONIC Group is setting new standards for tomorrow today. Despite uninterrupted growth, we have maintained a corporate culture based on respect and partnership. Challenging tasks, something new every day, a family feeling, individual development paths—with 700 employees at the Wiesbaden site and a further 150 worldwide, we have a lot to offer.
We are looking to fill the following position as soon as possible:
Area Sales Manager (m/f) Eastern Europe/Traffic Enforcement and Toll Systems
This is a new position and is assigned to VITRONIC GmbH in Potsdam. In addition to your sales territory, your place of work will be our subsidiary in Potsdam and your home office.
As a sales representative, you will be extremely mobile and work in a small team. You will acquire and support customers in the eastern European countries of the European Union.
Your main activities will include:
- Acquisition of projects in the market segment for traffic enforcement and electronic toll systems
- Development and implementation of new business strategies in Eastern Europe
- Preparation of tenders
- Preparation of quotations through calculations, risk analyses and the determination of commercial and legal conditions
- Effective management of key accounts in order to create a strong presence and ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Provision of sales support during both the project and after-sales phases
- Close cooperation with the Project department
- Degree in business or engineering
- At least 3–5 years’ professional experience in the sale of complex, high-end technical products within the desired region
- Experience working with state and local authorities
- A love of technical sales and a successful sales track record
- Experience in the market segment for traffic enforcement or toll systems is preferable
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good command of German and Polish is desired, but not mandatory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Systematic, structured, and results-oriented approach to work
- Willingness to travel
- An interesting and challenging position in an international, family-run, high-tech business
- A corporate culture unique in the sector despite the company's size
- Flat corporate structures, “open door” policy, an informal atmosphere and a modern working environment
- An open-ended employment contract
- A company car
- IT equipment (company mobile phone, laptop etc.)
- Targeted further training measures, also beyond the confines of your own task field
Can you picture working together with us to successfully shape this exciting and challenging position? Then send your complete online application to Michael Leyendecker, Director of VITRONIC Potsdam. Please indicate the reference number VIT-1703.-1005, your earliest possible starting date, and your salary expectations.
To online application
Do you have any questions regarding the position or have you not yet found anything suitable? Sascha Strack from the HR Team will be pleased to advise you about your options.
Tel.: +49 611 7152 698
VITRONIC Dr.-Ing. Stein
+49 611 7152 0
+49 611 7152 133
We are looking forward to receiving your application.