From pioneer to technology leader in machine vision: With high-tech and a team distinguished by its passionate dedication, the VITRONIC Group is setting new standards for tomorrow today. Despite uninterrupted growth, we have maintained a corporate culture based on respect and partnership. Challenging tasks, something new every day, family feeling, individual development paths – with 700 employees at the Wiesbaden site and a further 100 worldwide we have a lot to offer.
We are seeking to immediately fill the vacancy:
Sales Manager for the department Logistics Automation
These positions will be reoccupied in the Team Sales Logistics Automation. Here, everything revolves around selling our machine vision systems for warehousing, distribution and parcel logistics. Your superior will be the Head of Sales in the Logistics Automation Department. You will visit customers on site nationally or also internationally at least two to three days a week. Your task will predominantly comprise key account support and new customer acquisition.
- Sale of products and technical services from the portfolio of logistics automation
- Systematic and active acquisition of suitable new and regular customers
- Preparation and compilation of quotations through calculation, risk analyses and the specification of commercial framework conditions
- Effective management of key accounts in order to create a strong presence and ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Sales advice before and during the project phase
- Utilization and organization of trade fair and forum visits for acquisition purposes
- Sales experience of at least 3 years in a B2B environment, experience in the logistics automation market segment is an advantage
- Ideally, you would have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation Technology or a comparable course of studies, alternatively training as a technician; business administration knowledge is desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Networker, relevant contacts in the sector are advantageous
- A love of technical sales and a successful sales track record
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (corresponding to language level C1)
- Knowledge of working with a CRM system
- Systematic, structured and results-oriented approach to work
- Willingness to travel abroad (40%)
- Responsibility for a broad spectrum of high-tech products
- A versatile task field from preparing quotes and presentations, advising on site to providing feedback to Product Management
- A corporate culture unique in the sector despite the company's size
- Flat corporate structures, "open door" policy, an informal atmosphere and a modern working environment
- An attractive performance-related salary
- A company car
- IT equipment (company mobile, laptop etc.)
- An open-ended employment contract
- Targeted further training measures, also beyond the confines of your own task field
Have we inspired you? Torben Posert, Head of Sales Logistics Automation, will be delighted to receive your complete online application. Please indicate the reference number VIT-1611-1004, your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
To online application
Do you have any questions regarding the position or have you not yet found anything suitable? Sascha Strack from the HR Team will be pleased to advise you about your options.
Phone: +49 611 7152 698
VITRONIC Dr.-Ing. Stein
+49 611 7152 0
+49 611 7152 133
We are looking forward to your application.