VITRONIC's automatic Deformation Detection smooths the way for higher quality standards
Enormous volumes of goods in boxes are delivered every day to hub storage facilities and logistics centers belonging to retailers, mail order companies, and logistics and industrial companies. In this context, faulty deliveries are not merely a minor irritation. Faults in the packaging may substantially reduce the quality or functionality of a product or end product.
Which is why VITRONIC offers a reliable deformation detection system for use in numerous production and intralogistics processes. At goods receipts, camera- and laser-based inspections are immediately carried out to check for faults and deformities in boxes. This means that any deviation from the ideal box shape, e.g. a bulge or dent, is identified early on. Faulty deliveries can be separated from the rest.
VITRONIC's laser-based volume measurement system records the goods in motion at transport speeds of up to 3 m/s. Both rectangular and non-rectangular objects placed in any position on the conveyor are captured accurately and automatically measured, even at high speed. VITRONIC offers automatic volume measurement and deformation identification from a single source.
It doesn't matter which sector you operate in: For any challenging machine vision task, VITRONIC is the ideal partner.
Sales Manager, Logistics Division
Would you like to learn more
about our solutions and services?
or call us at
+49 611 7152 221
- Outstanding customer benefits
- Excellent value for money
- Global network and service support
- 30 years’ experience in industrial machine vision systems
- Standard systems, customizable to specific processes and customer needs
- If your requirements increase in the future, the modular design of VITRONIC’s solutions will enable you to upgrade systems quickly and easily
- Hardware and software from a single source