Complete Vial Inspections from a single Source – GAMP-compliant
When it comes to vials, there is plenty to inspect: from the quality of the container to the position of the stopper through to the crimping of the cap. Many companies inspect vials using multiple machine vision systems, each of which inspects individual aspects.
The VINSPEC HEALTHCARE machine vision system from VITRONIC on the other hand simultaneously conducts multiple inspections and auto ID/read tasks, offering a complete solution from a single source. Inline or atline as an automatic inspection machine. You therefore receive a complete solution from a single source.
The VINSPEC HEALTHCARE-machine vision systems can be used for the following inspections:
- Container quality inspections
- Inspections of the stopper for correct positioning
- Inspections of the crimping quality on the cap
- Partial crimping depth measurements
Quality inspections are also conducted on the cap, including in terms of the cap color and shape, and the auto ID process (1D/2D codes, OCR, OCV) is conducted on the top of the cap and its jacket area. Depending on requirements, one, several or all individual inspections can be used.
Overview of all inspections:
- Detection of product mix-ups on the basis of the cap color and shape
- Quality inspections of the cap and the crimping with regard to
- deformations, defects and tears to the cap surface
- Wrinkled crimping
- Partially or entirely missing crimping
- Deformed and destroyed crimping
- Fill level checks
- Reading and verifying 1D codes, 2D codes, OCR and OCV
- Stopper inspections: correct positioning and color
- Cap inspections: correct positioning by means of a crimping depth measurement
- Quality inspections of the container, e.g. for tears, deformations, defects on the body itself
No matter what medical inspection tasks you need to conduct, VITRONIC is your ideal partner for all challenging machine vision activities – worldwide.
Key Account Manager Healthcare
Would you like to learn more
about our solutions and services?
or call us at
+49 611 7152 194
Visit us at the trade show:
Shortly we will inform you again about the current exhibition dates.
- Global network and service support
- 30 years’ experience in industrial machine vision systems
- VITRONIC offers turnkey systems, custom solutions and standard products
- If your requirements increase in the future, the modular design of VITRONIC’s solutions will enable you to upgrade systems quickly and easily
- Hardware and software from a single source
- We have handled major international projects
- Extensive experience with complex projects and difficult inspection jobs
- On-site customized integration and commissioning support through to internal approval