Thin-Film Inspection Helps Reduce Costs and Increase Returns.
VITRONIC machine vision solutions can help you reduce the costs of thin-film inspection, which means improved returns. Our camera systems can detect and correct deviations within and after relevant process steps at an early stage and even help separate and reject defective parts before they enter further processing.
VINSPEC SOLAR inspects thin-film modules inline before, during, and after the relevant process steps. Depending on the manufacturing technique, different processes and module types can be inspected. VINSPEC SOLAR is used for glass and coat inspection, after the individual coating and structuring processes, as well as for final inspection and classification. Special inspections such as measuring the scribe positioning help prevent downstream defects from the beginning. Electroluminescence inspection illuminates your modules and helps detect inactive or defective areas on the module.
How capable is your production process?
No matter what inspection tasks you need to solve: For any challenging machine vision task, VITRONIC is the ideal partner. Worldwide.
Head of PV-Sales
Would you like to learn more
about our solutions and services?
or call us at
+49 611 7152 145
- VINSPEC SOLAR systems have a proven track record of being extremely accurate, sturdy, and reliable
- Very high customer benefit
- Very good price/performance ratio
- Global network and service offering
- More than 30 years of experience in industrial machine vision systems
- Standard systems, customizable to specific processes and customer needs
- If your demands grow, the modular design of VITRONIC solutions makes system expansion quick and easy
- Hardware and software package from a single source
- 1000+ camera systems installed in cell and module plants all over the world
- Customers include Hanwha/Q Cells, Solarworld, Motech, Yingli, JA-Solar, Trina, Jinko, TSEC, Canadian Solar etc.