The year is 2030. Together with her allies VITRONICS Solar Superhero Inspector VI fights against polluting energy sources.
Will they succeed in their mission to save the world with renewable energy?
Follow the pv magazine comic series to find out!
Wafer Inspection Helps Reduce Costs and Increase Returns.
VITRONIC machine vision solutions can help you reduce the costs of wafer inspection, which means higher returns. They ensure that only good wafers exit production or undergo further processing.
VITRONIC machine vision solutions make sure that faulty wafers are separated and rejected. As a result, the finishing of defective parts is a thing of the past.
VINSPEC SOLAR Inspects Wafers for
- crystalline structure
- geometrical properties
- surface properties
- edge defects
… and classifies them accordingly.
VITRONIC's rugged and reliable VINSPEC SOLAR WIS inspection solution can inspect all formats and crystalline structures (mono, quasi-mono, multicrystalline) – regardless of whether this occurs at the end or as the first step during cell production.
Head of PV-Sales
Would you like to learn more
about our solutions and services?
or call us at
+49 611 7152 145
Visit us at the trade show:
- VINSPEC SOLAR systems have a proven track record of being extremely accurate, sturdy, and reliable
- Very high customer benefit
- Very good price/performance ratio
- Global network and service offering
- More than 30 years of experience in industrial machine vision systems
- Standard systems, customizable to specific processes and customer needs
- If your demands grow, the modular design of VITRONIC solutions makes system expansion quick and easy
- Hardware and software package from a single source
- 1000+ camera systems installed in cell and module plants all over the world
- Customers include Hanwha/Q Cells, Solarworld, Motech, Yingli, JA-Solar, Trina, Jinko, TSEC, Canadian Solar etc.