Breaking the Mold to Achieve Flawless Ergonomics – VITUS 3D Body Scanner Enables Optimal Incorporation of Human Bodies into CAD Models.
The foundations for ensuring ergonomy, functionality and the well-being of the user are laid during the design of seating (for example, in the construction of private vehicles or the layout of workplaces). Practicality and comfort are of the utmost importance in guaranteeing ergonomic excellence.
The VITUS BODYSCAN 3D body scanner scans the human body within seconds in 3D. The result, i.e. the measurement volume, including full set of 3D data, is ideally suited for use in CAD designs for the automotive industry or workplace design.
The data set from the three-dimensional body scan is integrated into CAD models using the RAMSIS human model. This enables all of the requirements for a healthy, functional and pleasant environment to be integrated into the true-to-detail, simulated reality at an early stage. The short scan process and fast integration give rise to cost-effective and efficient implementation of ergonomic design requirements.
The Benefits to you:
- Integration of the three-dimensional scanned body into CAD models using the RAMSIS human model
- Perfect ergonomics guaranteed
- Access to current or individual data during the ergonomics simulation
- Data integration with complete 3D data sets
- Use of more complex measurement capturing
- Archiving of 3D data, including loading of new and additional information
- High measurement accuracy and objective measuring guaranteed
- Quick, non-contact measuring within 12 seconds
- Fault-free process
- Quick and easy start-up
- Measurement volume in accordance with ergonomics standard ISO EN DIN 20685
- Many years of application and industry experience
- International sales and service network
Deputy Sales Director
Would you like to learn more
about our solutions and services?
or call us at
+49 611 7152 156
Visit us at the trade show:
Shortly we will inform you again about the current exhibition dates.
|Measurement principle||Optical double triangulation|
|Number of sensor heads||8|
|Interface||LAN, USB 2.0|
|Measurement accuracy||Average max. circumference
errors significant < 1 mm
|Scan time||approx. 9 to 14 s|
|Point density||300 points / cm³|
Height x Width x Depth
2,1 m x 1,2 m x 1,2 m