Maximum Read Rates with no Compromise: Read Characters (OCR) automatically and accurately
Conventional character reading systems often fail to meet clients' high expectations. Efforts to achieve the best possible read rates must not be at the expense of smooth workflows and high quality standards.
With VITRONIC's high-performance character recognition systems, our clients achieve the very best throughput rates, even at high conveyor speeds, without any negative impact on read rates and reliability. Our clients get high-performance machine vision systems that offer maximum read rates along with top read speeds.
VITRONIC's auto-ID solutions read characters in a wide range of sectors. We have a solution for almost every character reading application, from OCR for the address details on a parcel to the reading of text on packaging or markings on auto tires.
VITRONIC's auto-ID systems perform several tasks at the same time:
- they read characters (OCR) such as serial and batch numbers, product numbers, shelf life data, letter/number codes or entire address files
- they verify characters or logos and graphics (OCV)
- they identify 1D codes (barcodes)
- they identify 2D codes (e.g. data matrix codes)
VITRONIC's auto-ID solutions are camera-based, and therefore are ideally suited for use in difficult conditions, e.g.:
- for damaged or slightly defective codes
- where printing quality is poor
- when codes or text are not clearly legible
- to identify data on extremely reflective or bent surfaces or backgrounds
- to identify data that doest not stand out clearly from the surface
- with high conveyor speeds
- to identify various data simultaneously, e.g. multiple codes (multicode reading)
It doesn't matter which sector you operate in: For any challenging machine vision task, VITRONIC is the ideal partner.
Sales Manager, Logistics Division
Would you like to learn more
about our solutions and services?
or call us at
+49 611 7152 221
VINSPEC HEALTHCARE stands for flexible, GAMP-compatible, custom machine vision solutions for inspecting medicines, medical devices and medical device industry products.
Flexible auto-ID with the VIPAC R range of systems: From 1- to 6-sided code reading and character recognition (OCR) through to web-based monitoring