Record Incoming Goods and Returns Automatically with VITRONIC's Machine Vision Systems
If goods receipts and returns are to be recorded quickly and reliably, handwritten and typewritten characters on goods labels and packaging need to be captured automatically.
Whether at goods receipt or during processing and recording of returns, VITRONIC's OCR system automatically identifies both handwritten and typewritten characters, ensures that goods are placed in stock efficiently and securely, and simultaneously triggers the relevant postings in the customer's ERP systems. Written data is analyzed automatically using our specially developed VIPAC OCR software.
Overview of the Benefits:
- top read rates and accuracy, even at high conveyor speeds of up to 3 m/s
- efficient recording of goods and returns
- reads both typewritten and handwritten address data
- reads different forms of writing reliably
- accurate, efficient optical character recognition (OCR), even behind crumpled foil
- top reading results, even with poor-quality characters and low contrast
- reads all sides of the item, regardless of how it is positioned
- the data read is archived and images are analyzed (images are stored for tracking and documentation)
Sales Manager, Logistics Division
Would you like to learn more
about our solutions and services?
or call us at
+49 611 7152 221
- global network and service support
- 30 years' experience in industrial machine vision systems
- VITRONIC offers turnkey systems, custom solutions and standard products
- if your requirements increase in the future, the modular design of VITRONIC's solutions will enable you to upgrade systems quickly and easily
- hardware and software from a single source
- we have handled major international projects
- over 4,000 camera systems installed worldwide for clients such as H&M, Bader mail order, Baur mail order, Bonita, Klingel mail order, Skechers (USA), DistriCenter (Spain), Schwab Hanau